Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tie-Dye & Itajime Style Tees!!

Over the weekend I produced 5 tee shirts for a co-worker who had ordered them for his family to wear when they go on vacation this summer! What a great idea! He wanted them all to be different. They matched each other enough just by the fact that they all are hand dyed, so I tried to have each tee folded completely different and with different color profiles for each.

I am very happy with how they turned out and I am excited for the next round of tees I will produce for my soon to open etsy.com shop. Special orders available NOW! E-Mail me! I can make to order... special sizes... long sleeves.... baby & children's sizes available!

salamandercolor@live.com

:)


5 Custom Tees, out to dry!



Ocean Blues Spider Web Tee

Maroon Magic Windows Tee

Maroon & Aqua Tee

Orange & Deep Purple Fan Tee

Teal & Yellow Magic Windows Tee



No comments:

Post a Comment