Monday, August 23, 2010

More Custom Tees! Itajime, Shibori & Tie-Dye Techniques!

Tees for Adam - out to dry!


A good friend from high school took one look at the last batch of custom tees that I produced and ordered some for himself! I have been really falling in love with the Shibori techniques of tying up marbles to produce small polka dots or circles. I have been calling the designs produced with the use of marbles my "eclipse" design.

If you like them, keep posted I am getting ready for a September opening of my esty.com shop where you will hopefully find a variety of styles of shirts for both men & women for sale!

Always, custom orders are available and are a better value! Getting ready for family Christmas portraits? Be the coolest family on the block!



Aqua Peacock Tee

Red Umbrella Shibori Tee

Blue Eclipse Shibori Tee

Geo Flower Itajime Tee



No comments:

Post a Comment